Pick Up/Drop Off
* NEW TIMES for Summer 2019!
Camper Drop Off Instructions:
All Camp Sessions start on Sunday, with Registration beginning at 6PM until 7PM.
When you arrive at camp:
- There will be a greeter at the road to let you know where you can park, and direct you to the Dinning Hall for registration
- Once you get to the Dinning Hall, you will be met by our Program Director who will get your camper signed in, and direct you to the other tables to visit before heading to your cabin
- Our staff will happily help you carry your things to your cabin, where you will meet your counsellor and pick your bunk!
- Saying goodbye isn’t always easy… but this is the part where you head home, Mom/Dad! For more information on this part, visit our ‘Preparing your Camper’ page.
Camper Pick Up Instructions:
All Camp Sessions end on Friday afternoon (except Welcome to Camp), with pick-up taking place between 4PM – 5PM.
When you are leaving camp:
- Head to your campers cabin, to reunite and sign them out with their counselor.
- Unless indicated otherwise by the legal guardian at registration, campers must be picked up by the same person who dropped them off.
- Stop by the camp store, grab a Hot dog, and of course some ‘camp swag’ before you head-out.