Pick Up/Drop Off
This may look a whole lot different this year.
Changes to drop off and pick up will be emailed mid June.
Camp Registration; Sunday evenings between 5pm – 6pm.
- You will be greeted by one of our staff who will help you and your child get checked in.
- Our staff will help you carry your things to your cabin, where you will meet your counsellor and pick your bunk!
- Camp store is open during registration so that you can have something to eat (bbq) and shop before heading home.
Camper Pick Up:
- Camp ends on Friday afternoon; pick-up between 4PM – 5PM.
- For Welcome to Camp; pick-up Wednesdays between 4PM – 5PM.
- Head to your camper’s cabin, to reunite and sign them out with their counsellor. Note this is the same person who dropped them off unless indicated by the legal guardian at registration.
- Please have a look around the cabin to ensure you have all your camper’s belongings.
- Camp is not responsible for articles of clothing or anything else left at camp. At the end of the summer items left behind go to charity.
- Camp store is open during pick-up so that you can have something to eat (bbq) and shop before heading home.