Pick Up/Drop Off
Full-week Camp Sessions start on Sunday, with Registration from 6PM until 7PM.
When you arrive at camp:
- You will be greeted by one of our excellent summer staff who will help you and your child get checked in.
- Our staff will happily help you carry your things to your cabin, where you will meet your counsellor and pick your bunk!
- Saying goodbye isn't always easy... but this is the part where you head home, Mom/Dad!
- There is a BBQ during camper registration.
Camper Pick Up:
Full-week Camp Sessions end on Friday afternoon, pick-up between 4PM - 5PM.
*Welcome to Camp ends on Wednesdays, between 4PM - 5PM.
When you are leaving camp:
- Head to your camper's cabin, to reunite and sign them out with their counsellor.
- Unless indicated otherwise by the legal guardian at registration, campers must be picked up by the same person who dropped them off.
- Stop by the camp store, grab a Hot dog, and of course some 'camp swag' before you head-out.